Pages

Saturday, February 11, 2012

3 Sites? Am I Crazy or Something?

Well, if you know me, you'll probably answer "yes!" to that question!

I now officially have 3 websites. Yeah, that's a little crazy. This site (where you are now) is my art blog - I set it up because it's easy for me to get to from just about anywhere and add a post. I recently moved my main website (also called Random Doorways) to Wordpress and I'm happy to report that I've got a new theme loaded and I've done quite a bit of work on the site - I really like how it's looking right now. I may post some artsy stuff there now and again, but it's more of a 'full blown' site with multiple photo galleries, a blog, and even a contact form. I really want that site to be more general and not always focused on my art.

Lastly, I now have a new version (also on Wordpress) of Artisan Greetings up and running. That site is all about my card business - so if you want to buy a custom hand-made card from me, head on over there and fill out the contact form.

I'll do my best to update all the sites as often as I can.

0 comments:

Post a Comment