Pages

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Club Scrap's Full Circle Kit

Club Scrap's February Kit is called Full Circle and I like it a lot. I created a couple of layouts using the Digital Kit recently, and I wanted to share those with you.


I love these earthy colors and this is one of my favorite photos - me and 3 of my very good friends - Cherryl, Tricia, and Julie. I am truly blessed to have friends like this!


This layout looks very different, but it's still Full Circle; one of the things I really love about this kit - so much variety! The photo is of a chocolate mousse and spun sugar dessert that I had this past Christmas while on a cruise on the Grand Princess. It was amazing!

If you like the look of Full Circle as much as I do, head on over to Club Scrap and get yourself some - either digital or paper - or better yet, get both!

1 comments:

Capescrapper said...

Ron, such wonderful digi layouts!!

Post a Comment